Everyone knows that the Jio is providing most affordable packs. Reliance Jio launched in September 2016 with free of cost 4G Data service and unlimited calls. Jio is the only service provider that provides ‘VoLTE’ (Voice over LTE) network in India.
Many new users don’t know how to check jio balance and plan validity, You can check Jio balance easily with many methods. I am sharing all methods for Jio balance check. You can check jio balance with text based codes and My jio app. My jio app is the best way to know all about your account information like Your Jio number, balance, plan validity.
Jio is offering Daily 1.5 GB data and unlimited jio to jio calls at Rs. 555 for 84 days. The highest value pack that company offering is Rs. 4999 for 360 days, You will get 350 GB data and Jio to Jio Unlimited calls, Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes.
SMS Based Text Code to Check Jio Balance:
|USSD DETAILS||SHORT CODE|
|Jio Balance and Validity Check||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio 4G Daily Data Usage Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Plan Detail Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio SIM Mobile Number check||Dial -1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Customer Care Number||Call on 1860-893-3333|
How to Check Jio Mobile Number and balance on My Jio App:
- Step 1) Goto Google play store and Install MyJio App.
- Step 2) Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’.
- Step 3) Now you can see your Jio Number at the middle of the screen.
- Step 4) Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under Telecom section.
- Step 5) You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘Go to telecom section’
- Step 6) Ensure your data is active on Jio SIM in your mobile to be able to ‘Sign in with SIM’.
You can also recharge any Jio number, pay bills and contact customer support executive with jiocare option on MyJio App. Jio also sends the sms when we used 50% of data.